Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kristina's Magical Birth Story

Once upon a time you were like a fish in the sea...
The ocean waves called to you...come Kristina, come. You found yourself in a colorful place...
You danced with another fish and magically transformed into light...
Slowly...glowing...you became you...

Like a butterfly you came to be...
Safe & loved inside Mama's tummy...

Then one night, Grandmother moon arose...
Mama listened, and danced, and howled like a wolf...
She sang and she moved and she trembled in the surf...
And the tides of the sea turned and wiggled and sewed...a little nest just for you...
Then you decided it was time to break free, and a gentle sea turtle brought you to me...
All at once I knew that you would be you...and I heard your sweet voice...
You sang to me "Mama I want us to feel the water together and just be..."
I got in the water and we swam...you and me...and Tata looked on so watchfully...
There we were...you and me...Tata too...our family...
Swimming like fish in our deep blue sea...
My love...my life...thank you for coming to be...

In honor of my precious, delicious, brilliant Kristina...she turns 3 at 10:22am tomorrow morning...

I WILL NEVER FORGET THE FORCE OF YOUR BEING!

Love,

Your Mama

1 comment: